In the 40+ years since One Of A Kind first started, we have faced many changes and have met them with creativity and resilience. What remains at the core of what we do is our commitment to delivering an event that meets the needs of everyone who loves our Show.
As we plan for our Winter 2020 Show, we are still very much looking to produce a face to face event. Recognizing that things might look different, we are working towards a hybrid event model (physical and digital) so that you can continue to build your business with One Of A Kind in a way that aligns with the expectations of the current “new normal”.
Here are some plans we have in the pipeline:
- Reworking an exhibit floor that supports physical distancing
- Introducing daily timed tickets to evenly spread the attendance
- Investing in a brand new virtual platform for selling and purchasing
- Implementing cashless payment
- Devising health and safety protocols based on government guidance
As we navigate the “new normal”, one thing is for sure, the Winter Show won’t be your typical One Of A Kind experience, but we are ready to face these challenges and build a new future for the creative community with all of you!