One of a Kind Etsy Section
Apply Now for the 2014 One of a Kind Spring Show
The One of a Kind Show and Etsy.com are excited to team up again to bring a tremendous exhibiting opportunity to Etsy sellers. The Etsy Section will be showcased as a special artisans section at the One of a Kind Spring Show and Sale in Toronto, running March 26 to March 30, 2014 at The Direct Energy Centre.
The Etsy Section will feature over 40 talented Etsy sellers, first time One of a Kind exhibitors.
What you need to know:
2014 One of a Kind Spring Show
March 26-30, 2014
Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto, Ontario
Deadline to apply: October 31, 2013 (EXTENDED)
October 8, 2014, 6-8pm (NEW DATE)
10 Alcorn Avenue, Suite 100, Toronto, ON, M4V 3A9
Click here to RSVP
Got questions about the section? We are here to answer them! Be sure to RSVP now!
One of a Kind Show Toronto – Etsy Section booth price: $765
- Revamped layout!
- 4 x 2.5 foot table is provided to display and sell your work
- Custom table coverings
- Individual Etsy Signage
- Overall lighting
- Overall carpet
- Storage for your excess inventory
- Direct exposure to 60,000 qualified shoppers for the 34th annual One
- of a Kind Toronto Spring Show
- Inclusion in show guide and individual profile on the website with
- image gallery and direct link to your Etsy shop
- Lots of media and press attention associated with our Special Sections
- Community and support from fellow Etsy sellers on the show floor
- Participation in an elite fine art and fine craft show for a fraction of the price
- Complimentary tickets to the show
- Free access to the onsite exhibitor lounge
In selecting artists for participation in the Etsy Section at the 2014 One of a Kind Spring Show, primary consideration is given to the overall quality, uniqueness and craftsmanship of the artisans’ work.
Secondary considerations include: the ability for a participating artist to have a successful selling experience at the One of a Kind show, and to be a representative of Etsy.com, through the artist’s personal experience as an independent seller on the website.
Criteria for consideration include:
- You must be the maker, designer, creator and producer of the work.
- Your product and application information will be juried for quality, authenticity, uniqueness, salability, booth presentation and overall balance of categories.
- First time participant in any One of a Kind Toronto Shows.
- Completed Etsy shop profile
- Completed location information in your Etsy shop (City, Province, Country)