CIRCLEONE: CUSTOMER ADVISORY GROUP
In our ongoing effort to improve the One of a Kind Shows, an advisory group was first formed in the Spring of 2006.
Now, in its 9th year, CircleOne members continue to bring us endless insights, honest opinions and helpful suggestions to enhance the attendee experience at the One of a Kind Shows.
Want to be a CircleOne Advisory Member?
Each January, the Show puts together a new CircleOne committee consisting of ten passionate One of a Kind customers hailing from across Ontario.
Are you a fan of the One of a Kind Shows? Got a great idea to improve the Show? Read on to find out how you can get involved.
CircleOne advisors are willing to
- Participate for a full year as advisor; (1 year = 2 shows)
- Visit both the Christmas and Spring One of a Kind Shows and attend one meeting for each show
- Attend one post show meeting over the course of the year at our office at 10 Alcorn Avenue in Toronto between the months of May-July
- Provide their own transportation to and from the shows and meetings
CircleOne advisors will receive
- 4 complimentary tickets for each show during their advisory period
- $25 Food Voucher for the Direct Energy Centre for each show during their advisory period
- $100 One of a Kind Gift Certificate for each show during their advisory period
- Re-imbursement for parking at each show and post show meeting during their term
- Listing on our website as an official CircleOne Group member for the duration of their term
I am a great candidate!
If you wish to become an Advisory Group member in 2015, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application. Only those individuals being considered will be contacted by the One of a Kind Show. Individuals being considered will be contacted by the One of a Kind Show beginning in February 2015.